4th Annual Arizona Fall Invitational
Scottsdale and Phoenix, Arizona
Oct 27 – 29, 2023 (Fri thru Sun)
5 or 6 Showcase Games at $1375
$65 Pay at the Plate
6 game format will be 2 games Fri, 2 games Sat and 2 games Sun
2 Hour Time Slots
Thank you for your interest in our 4th Arizona Invitational
Teams can pay online by adding it to your cart or print out the entry form after Jan 1st.
and mail with a check to:
Team NJ Softball
P.O. Box 366
Rumson, NJ 07760
Team NJ AZ Fall Invitational Rules & Regulations
Tournament Rules and General Information:
- Teams should report to the assigned field at least 1 hour before game
- Please provide Proof of Insurance to Tournament Desk prior to your 1st game. There will be a check-in table at all complexes.
- We will also need all additional contact person(s) cell# and email.
Showcase Rules & Regulations
- Home team will be determined by a coin flip prior to the game, conducted by an umpire or tournament official.
- The Home team will be ‘Official Score Book’. All teams must report game scores to the Tournament Desk.
- The 8 Runs Ahead Rule (after 5 inn or 4 At Bats) for All Games.
- NFHS Rules Pitching Distance 43’
- Teams may bat a max of 10 Batters per game. ‘No Batting out of turn’
- Unlimited Defensive Substitutions
- Courtesy Runner for Pitcher and Catcher ‘Only’ - A courtesy runner cannot be the same runner for pitcher and catcher. Must be an eligible sub or last batted out.
- Protests - This is a non-protest tournament. Home plate umpire will settle rule disagreements at the time they occur.
- **If Ejected** A Coach or Player Must sit out next game.
Tournament Time Limits - 1 hour 40 min., Finish Inning
- NO Alcoholic Beverages are to be consumed on or near tournament facilities, nor will smoking be permitted on or near the playing fields, player bench or warm-up areas.
- All teams must provide their own water & ice. We ask all teams to Please Clean Dugout Areas after your game is over.
- In the event of rain, Each Team Manager & Coach is responsible for maintaining contact with a tournament official.
- It is the Team Coaches responsibility to know any and all revised schedules…Follow all updates on Twitter and Facebook
- $60.00 Pay umpire at the plate
*Check your games on Tourney Machine or Google Sheets on website
Tournament Contacts & Cell #’s
Team New Jersey Softball
732-708-1877 TNJ Office / 732-673-6825 Cell
2022 Attending Teams
TOURNAMENT BY INVITATION ONLY – ‘LIMITED’ AVAILABILITY
Book Hotel Rooms with
Total Event Services