June 21-24, 2023 (Wed thru Sat)
Here is what to expect at the Team New Jersey Summer Classic.
Tournament format will be 6 Pool games seeding to a single elimination.
Follow the Games on Tourney Machine.
Great Teams from Around the Nation will be in Attendance
Contact the Tournament Director before Registering
Entry Fee: $1700
‘Pay Umpires $65 at the Plate’
Click here for entry form to pay by check.
Click either logo for more info regarding Alliance and their Partners.
Click here to Print
Rules & Regulations
SATURDAY we go into bracket play . We want to go over a few things as far as rules for bracket play .
- Time limit is 1 hour 35 mins. FINISH THE INNING . If we complete 7 innings and we have a tie , we immediately go to the International tie breaker in the Top of the 8th. WE NEED A WINNER . *1hr 50min TIME SLOTS.
- Lineup card must be submitted to the plate umpire . Straight 9 or Dp/Flex . We are still allowing unlimited substitutions as long as the INTEGRITY of the lineup stays in tact.
- Warmup pitches. 1st Inning 5 pitches. Every inning after 3 pitches. NO INFIELD WARMUP!!!!4. Championship Games will be played to completion (No time limit)
Tournament Rules and General Information:
- Teams should report to the assigned field at least 1 hour before game
- Please provide Proof of Insurance to Tournament Desk prior to your 1st game. There will be a check-in table at all complexes.
- We will also need all additional contact person(s) cell# and email.
Showcase Rules & Regulations
- No College Players Allowed
- Home team will be determined by a coin flip prior to the game, conducted by an umpire or tournament official.
- The Home team will be ‘Official Score Book’. All teams must report game scores to the Tournament Desk.
- The 8 Runs Ahead Rule (after 5 inn or 4 At Bats) for All Games.
- NFHS Rules
- Pitching Distance 43’
- Teams may bat a max of 11 Batters per game. ‘No Batting out of turn’
- Unlimited Defensive Substitutions
- Courtesy Runner for Pitcher and Catcher ‘Only’ - A courtesy runner cannot be the same runner for pitcher and catcher. Must be an eligible sub or last batted out.
- Protests - This is a non-protest tournament. Home plate umpire will settle rule disagreements at the time they occur.
- **If Ejected** A Coach or Player Must sit out next game.
Summer Tournament Time Limits
- 6 Showcase Games - 1 hour 25 min, Finish Inning, With 1 hour 45 min Time Slots
- Elimination Games - 1 hour 40 min, Finish Inning, With 2 hour Time Slots (we need winners) / Semi-Final & Final Rounds are complete games
- NO Alcoholic Beverages are to be consumed on or near tournament facilities, nor will smoking be permitted on or near the playing fields, player bench or warm-up areas.
- All teams must provide their own water & ice. We ask all teams to Please Clean Dugout Areas after your game is over.
- In the event of rain, Each Team Manager & Coach is responsible for maintaining contact with a tournament official.
- It is the Team Coaches responsibility to know any and all revised schedules...Follow all updates on Twitter and Facebook
*Check your games on Tourney Machine or Google Sheets on website
Tournament Contacts & Cell #’s
Team New Jersey Softball
732-708-1877 TNJ Office / 732-673-6825 Cell
Team NJ Softball
P.O. Box 366
Rumson, NJ 07760
View Tournament Brackets on Tourney Machine
Click on schedules to view live scoring
603 S 3rd Ave, Highland Park NJ,
Edison Angels Complex
44 Kilmer Rd, Edison NJ,
North Bridge Park
1200 Prince Rodgers Ave. Bridgewater, NJ,
400 Amboy Avenue, South Plainfield NJ,
700 Lane Ave, South Plainfield, NJ,
TOURNAMENT BY INVITATION ONLY – ‘LIMITED’ AVAILABILITY
2023 Attending Teams TBA
Download the Roster Form at:
Send Roster Form to: